Late to get up, election addiction, Blogging and Music, Eggy lunch, Bojack finale, Union Square walk, Noodle dinner [Saturday 31]

 I got up at 10 or eleven or whatever, didn't get enough sleep and then slept at like 7am etcetera. Shit's fucked up, I write this the Sunday after, I need to pre-date these posts, and things are fucking stressful dude. Fucking wild, I just wish this is over quick and peacefully and then things work out fine. 

Spent a large amount of day on twitter and reddit and the news sites obsessing over the election news and all of that. No point really except to get your blood pressure high and take all of the productivity you have away. Sigh. Please things work out better.

Had an egg sandwich for lunch. Listened to Imagine Dragons and wrote four posts for a few hours. Thought I'd write a lot more but it ended up not happening obviously and now I play catchup like the lazy fool that I was. Such disappointment.

Watched the finale of Bojack again, so touching such great such, great fuckin' show.

In the evening walked all the way to porter, to market basket where I spent a very long time buying not much, saw two nepali girls buying an absurdly large amount of groceries and trying to walk it to their car, I felt a little jealous and there were no rings mind you and little...hm...awkward and very much detached. So many opinions and emotions, so many ideas so many conflicting viewpoints. What stands is that the future is not in home, home is where they let you live.

Went to the Nepali store to get a couple of things, muri and moong beans, I'll try sprouts again because it's that time of the year for me if you know what I mean.

Came back, awesome awesome HDTGM podcast listening on the way, had the spicy noodles from market basket with tonne of my own spices yum yum, listened to more podcasts, chatted up a bunch of people more reddit and twitter i'm so addicted I've lost all my motivation and determination because of the stress, and went to sleep at one. Had trouble sleeping at first, but when I slept I slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.