Sugar hangover, evening Somerville walk, Grits for dinner [Sun 25]

 It's 7.30PM of the Tuesday after, and dear gods I need to get my posting in order. I'm falling behind, can't let this happen.

Got up at 12pm with terrible headache, and a terrible hangover. Got afraid for a bit, looked it up, realized sugar hangover is a thing. Because I had had like 7 pieces of lalmohan the evening before my body was having a tough time dealing with the increased glucose levels. Headache, dehydration, confusion, general annoyance, you know how things are.

Talked to a bunch of people, spent a long time on youtube. Looked up other things don't remember, really I should be writing the journal posts at the end of the day or else this is not worth it. Why am I wasting my time writing things I don't remember if I'm going to be referring to my photos anyway?

In the evening I went on a walk to Somerville, checked out the dollar tree, nothing good in there, checked out the Market Basket, found a couple of things I found interesting ...Bob's Red Mill Oats and cheese cloth but I couldn't buy them because for some reason my NFC payment didn't work. Walked back empty-handed. Well...At least it was a nice walk.

Got back, had nuts and chocolates, and then in the evening Grits Kimchi Soy Sauce butter etcetera for dinner. It was fine, I really need the fragrant fresh leaves to pop it up.

Slept sometime after midnight, probably, still with a mild headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.