Late up, gloomy weather no walks, lotsa writing, room cleanup,entourage, mac n cheese[Tue 13]

 I write this at 10.20 of the same day. I've written perhaps ten posts today, one from my archives in notepad++ I've had around for two years now. Need to empty out the ideas and just start writing, maan. October is quickly coming to an end, november is the novel writing month, should prepare for that. Also wrote like six daily journals just now, so this is getting a little tiring. A post about new york slice of pizza and then schitt's creek and I'm done for the day.

Got up late because went to bed late, out of the bed at 8.45. Room was total mess, hadn't cleaned up the clothes, and folded laundry. Spent 6 hours in meetings, and the eap conversation went really well. We figured out my problem is that performance-anxiety management is off, way off. We might start looking into meditation so I can amp myself up with stress and manage the stress with the meditation. This harvard business review article I just looked, could be useful in figuring it out.

Since I was so busy, had lunch at 3, of oats, sweet. Talked to family in the morning, and then friend from nepal. Things are going really really not well in Nepal, with the corona and all and throwing caution to the wind, so everyone is freaking out. I told folks to not worry too much, protect themselves and watch their backs because the country is not going to, and neither are their employers.

It rained in the morning so didn't go for walk. Also rained the rest of the day, no evening walks either. Cleaned up my room, folded my clothes and finally put the cover on my comforter. Unpacked groceries from yesterday finally.

After work, lit up like five candles around the house listened to and watched hindi songs for an hour-and-half. Felt the feels. Guys made dinner of mac 'n cheese with andoulli sausage and shrimp. I wrote a bunch here. Watched entourage with them, a few short parts out of episodes, and then had the mac n' cheese too. Never went out on a walk because of writing catchup and the crappy weather.

Chilled for like an hour-and-half watching youtube, procrastinating writing. Now I'm done with the journals, and only two posts left for today. It's looking up. After today I'll be only 8 posts behind the regular schedule. Four in the morning tomorrow, four in the evening, and maybe a few more, and I'll be goddamn almost caught up. A little excited there.

It's 10.30 at this point, should be in bed in 30 minutes, hopefully asleep soon after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.