Boys at the border

This is my attempt at doing the 'escape from Kathmandu' series thing. I'm so sleepy.

I have not done anything like that. We're going to look like fools if it's not like what you said. We'll kill you if nothing happens!

Didn't you hear what the soldiers were telling each other about? Why do you want to take the chance, we'll just go to India, worse case scenario, have some fun, and come back in a week or two, you'll just tell your parents our trip was lengthened what's the big deal.

Yeah, and if so then where will we go if what you're saying is true, it's not like we have something setup in India where we can live like Kings for years. We will be leaving our families too, instead of being with them in times of trouble, it sounds like a bad idea.

Go back home then, why don't you take a bus back home? Listen, we have our atm cards, we have all our money, we'll just go to Deradun where my relatives live, we'll find an apartment and get some job or something, we'll figure out something okay, don't worry.

Yeah guys it'll be okay, I have a relative in Deradun too, I can call them once it's bright outside. They visited us last month. Worse comes to worse, we can live with our own families and divide the group. Three at Robin's place three at my place until we've got something else going.

What do you guys think? You think...you think...it's true? It can't happen in Nepal no. My parents are always talking about things like this and they said since Nepal is full of mountains and caves, this sort of thing is impossible.

Brooo, nothing is impossible these days, with fuckin' China and their drones and night spectacles and helicopters, I bet those assholes will fund all of it and bring missiles to our country to attack china and what not if the news is true. Anyway we have some hours still, lets make way out, it'll be fine guys, nothing to worry about.

But guys I am really worried, this is the first thing I am doing something like this in my life. Yeah okay we will live in Deradun for some time with you guys' families, and even if we find apartment, how will we make money? Who is even going to give us jobs, we're just young boys our education is not even complete! It's not like India is teaming with jobs either, so much unemployment, honestly I'm very nervous. I'm glad like maybe if we're going to be safe, and obviously afraid about our family, but I'm concerned about our future too. This sucks.

Dude it'll be fuckin' fine okay bro, don't worry things will be figured out, this is life, learn to live by the moment! We'll teach! We'll work in shops! We'll go to delhi and mumbai and work at startups. We'll reach out to our friends abroad and get them to arrange some jobs for us. Outsourcing, you ever heart of it, that's what the entire of this billion'fucking country is doing. We'll be a part of it. And that's how we'll protect our families and find a way to save and protect them, okay? It's going to be a long buttfucking war, and we cannot declare defeat in one small fight right tat the front. We need stamina and energy for this, we can't get tired. Guys we can do this really,  have confidence in you guys, don't worry.

Yay. Still not very confident. I trust you guys though. We're six young men, we're educated, we're smart. We'll do something. I miss my family. I can't even get in touch with them, nobody is replying to my messages. This could get so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.