No morning walk, finishing pancakes, evening walk with podcast, sandwich dinner, second writing [Thu 15]

 I write this on the afternoon of the seventeenth. Despite my best attempts I couldn't write on Friday. At least this one was defensible since there were people over.

Didn't go out in the morning because got up late, or something happened, don't remember what it was. Work was busy but not productive as has been happening quite often as of late. Got caught up in the morning with PB and the updates from the chocolate company they've begun. I gave some advice regarding moulds, they're alsso planning on using super healthy green veggie for bread.

For lunch I finally finished my healthy pancakes. This was the best, so so good.

After work wrote a bunch, headed out at 5.30. An hour and half of walk, the 'green' one, listened to the spilled milk podcast. They've taken themselves off of facebook, thank goodness, that pit filled of disinformation and raw evil.

After coming back, made a sandwich out of toasted dinner rolls, tomatoes, raw onions, eggs, cheese, and three different types of sauces. Damn good it was, though most of the raw materials were leftovers from what my roommates made.

Wrote with SK for two hours, we did two exercises this time. So much fun. Lots of potential for good jokes too. Etcetera.

Went to sleep at 12.30.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.