Lazy morning, phone change, apples for lunch, heavy project work, too lightweight, trip to Davis, crappy dinner, catch-up writings [Mon 19]

 It's 6.20 of the next day, I'm finally beginning to catch up with these things. Four more posts, even five, and I'll be down by only four. Just need the motivation.

Got up at 8.30 in the morning, after waking up at 5.30 going to the bathroom and sleeping back. Forgot to snooze, hit the cancel button on the alarm instead.

Work was busy with different meetings and the preparation of hackathon at work.

Spent a large portion of the day moving away from my phone which was in its deathbed and migrating to my mom's phone, was supposed to send it to Nepal but haven't found anyone to take it yet. As of right now, all the apps and browser things have been migrated. Also the 2 factor app. Only thing that remains to be transferred is my password manager, to which I have forgotten the password. The move will take an hour or so, been delaying it a lot lately.

For lunch I cut two apples and had those, also bunch of nuts and other snacks. Good stuff, felt good about myself.

After work, boiled a bunch of water, made a very concentrated tea. Processed the carrot wine finally, into secondary fermenter. Added 5 grams of 33% DAP to my banana wine, so that the yeasts there get nutrition to complete the conversion to alcohol, the transformation has been slower than I was hoping. In the carrot transition, I got a fifth of a cup of liquid leftover, didn't know what to do after giving sips to roommates. Filled a glass with ice cubes, and poured the drink in. It really was no more than 60-70 ml. I drank it and got pretty boozed up. Hadn't had anything to drink in a very long time, so that wasn't surprising, but still, it was confusing how such little wine got me up so quick.

Watched tv with the guys, last few episodes of entourage. We all hate it now, I should write a post on how we're all so tired and sick of the tv show. The boys have finished it all, I skipped the last few episodes. Don't really care.

Talked to N about NYC things, dating and relationships, I told him to move fast and break hearts. We made tentative plans for november, when we want to be in VA. He told me he was doing katti rolls for the dinner. Wanted to do the same.

Walked to Davis square to get sugar for my kombucha brew. There was no sugar in the B-fresh, what a big big surprise, so I chilled at the square, got a piece of cheesy bread, and a slice of pizza and had it as I observed the world. The review of that has been posted a couple of posts ago.

When I got back, the guys had gone to their rooms. Started writing, did a bit of youtubing. Finished writing at 11.00, when I went to bed. Can't have slept much later than half past eleven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.