Gloomy day, meditation, hangout with the boys, disappointing chips chilli, very late to bed [Fri16]

It's the Sunday after, 10.40 in the morning, I'm still writing and alive and up. So things aren't terrible yet.

On Friday I had a bunch of meetings. Had dinner of fruits and fries. For lunch it was something...I don't remember what. Morning walks and writings have gone off the radar at this point. Didn't go out on a walk in the evening either, since I was writing. Or did I? My phone's acting up real bad, so I can't take pictures whenever I want to.

Work was busy without being too productive. All the meetings were in preparation for the upcoming projects at work, a hackathon, a small team project that I'm leading, etcetera. Catchups. In the evening I wanted to go to the homebrew store to buy DAP and then to the microcenter to get a real cheap mouse that I acquired. Couldn't get that done because it rained after work. It rained all day long actually. Sad day, but the rain did feel like something exciting was happening. The tree leaves have gone from yellow to reddish-brown, they're all falling now.

In the evening SP [backbay] and JS came over. Hung out until 2 in the morning. SP got chummy and smooched everyone pretty much. People danced, I got the chocolates. It's hard to quit on it despite me trying hard because there's no other out for me when I'm tired. When I start meditating, and that day's coming very soon, I'll feel better.

Speaking of meditation, after work I meditated for like fifteen minutes. That made me sleepy so I slept for two hours, the time I'd have gone walking otherwise. It was refreshing, didn't bother too much with my sleep cycle either.

New things to do: meditate, workout, go on more regular walks twice a day, write more regularly, and follow a checklist so I don't forget to do any of those. I know it's coming soon, I just want it to be now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.