Good news, bad news

 Prompt: A fortune teller at the local county fair tells you two things. She tells you something good that will happen, and something awful that will happen. What are these events or incidents?

Source

Okay so the good news is I'm going to be a government minister?

Yess.

What's the bad news then?

You'll become a government minister.

How is that a bad news?

Bad things will happen.

....how?

I don't know maybe you'll get murdered? Maybe you'll get caught for corruption? Maybe your children will hate you? Your wife could cheat on you? Who knows! The cards tell the general future, they're not like a movie cassette!

You're the fortune-teller! You tell me exactly what will happen you should know!

I told you, I don't know anything more detailed about it! I just read the cards, I don't read the book of your life! This is it, go away creep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.