Early wake, advice, dental appointment, morning walk, haymarket disappointment, parm lunch, CVS, great hang and gigglies [Sat 17]

 It's 9.55 PM of the next evening, and I'm glad I've made it this far. I'm so so very close to being caught up and posting normally whatever that may mean. Here we go.

Got up at 8, kept snoozing until 9.30 and then freaked out because I had to be at my dentist's at 11, and google told me it wasn't enough time. Rushed through morning chores, gave SP some great learned lessons of life, tldr version, he wanted to talk more but there was no time! Rushed to catch 101, caught it right on time. At sullivan waited for 2 seconds for the train to catch it, and at Park St waited maybe 1 min for the train. The trip was really quite perfectly timed, couldn't have gotten better. The walk from the red line stop at broadway to the dental offices was quite pleasant. I got there 25 minutes before the appointment. Found that funny.

My phone's been giving me troubles, so I couldn't take too many photos. Looking into buying a new phone, the last time's fix fixed the thing but there's other software-hardware issues that may or may not be related that's now popping up. Either way I don't got no patience for this.

The cleaning went well, scheduled filling for three weeks from now. There's a bit of money out of pocket, but my work gives hsa so I'm doing well there.

Walked from the dentist's to seaport, to haymarket, checked if there was anything worth buying. Everything was quite overpriced, and nothing piqued my interest. Took the train, then the 101 back home. Got off at the stop for the bakery nearby, got a sicilian slice and an eggplant parm, brought it home and had the most sumptuous lunch in a long time. I enjoy the eggplant parm, should learn to make it and just have it over with.

For the next few hours, just hung out, went to SS (phd)'s place to return their belonging, went to CVS created a membership for the free ten bucks and got a duracell external charger. Because my phone will literally not work anymore without an external charger, such is life. Came back, charged my devices, wrote a bunch.

In the evening, roommate PK's school friends, AP, NB, and RG showed up. They made momos, I finished the cataloupe which is the most disappointing of all the fruits there are. I got a little giggly because the guys were having fun, and so I had a few of the pork momos too. Because I did help them wrap those! Went to bed at 1 in the morning. Lots of low-key conversational fun was had. AP got a little sick, we made fun of him because he was making fun of a similar happening the weekend before. So much laughing, so much fun. I was afraid I talked to much, but ehh, I'm improving. Great night great hangs, and thank god nobody was online to talk to me or I'd have spent hours and hours talking to them on the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.