Bottling konbucha and plum wine, Kimchi pancakes, disappointing haymarket, sad Tasty burger trip, at dollartree, walk back from Boston [Sat 21]

 It's 10.47 PM of the next evening and here's what happened on Saturday.

Got up late, at usual for Saturdays, did a nice long meditation. Made breakfast which was kimchi buckwheat pancakes eaten with soy sauce/garlic/sesame/green onions/sesame oil dipping sauce. Bottled SEVEN large bottles of kombucha finally, bottled my plum wine, realized it was way way too strong so cut it by 50% with kombucha. Should be interesting going forward.

Before writing did ANOTHER 20-minute meditation session, good day meditation-wise.

Read a lot, internet in general, youtubed a bit. Thought of walking to Haymarket, thought against it, took the 101 and then the 92 Bus to Haymarket. Didn't have any cash, walked around to see if there was anything worth buying. There wasn't so the plan was abandoned. Perhaps I should have gotten the persimmon, regardless.

Walked to Downtown crossing, went to TJ's and bought a paper-towel holder. Walked over to primark etc, so many people out in the open, I felt happy and relieved that the spirit of festivals was still there. Everyone was masked, everyone was distancing, I'm not too worried about the folks here. Just don't do indoors dining lordy.

Went to Tasty Burger, got the veggie burger and fries. The last I had there was almost two years ago in harvard square at the tech in motion event. Got I miss SS (Alston) and those good days, could this have not waited for one more year. Now my life is in crisis I'm lost unsure and worried about what to do next. The tasties had been so good.

This time around it was okay. Just ok. Rather disappointing for eleven bucks actually, I'd rather have had a chinese takeout instead. So much better tasting and a hundred times more satisfying. Ah well.

Walked to Beacon Hill, to Mass General Area, took the Salt n Peppa' bridge to Cambridge, walked to the crappy part of somerville. Got into the downtrodden Dollar Tree there, realized they still sell those spicy sour peanuts I love so much, which I can't find in the Dollar Tree at Porter. Got two of those because why not. Walked back home, checked out Creole restaurant on the way, should eat there sometime, gotta support your local restaurants.

So very tired when back, couldn't think straight didn't get anything done, didn't write anything in the evening. Talked to people, I think, probably watched a thousand youtube videos and that's it. Slept at around 12 after writing the evening journal for the night before.

And that was my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.