Sleepy Friday [Friday 20]

 It's 11.55 PM of the next day and weekenditis has taken over. I need to be done with this real quick and write some more. At least I have some leeway until tomorrow.

Got up late because I ended up going to sleep at 3am. Rushed meditation, ran to work. Work was exceedingly productive.

Lunch was four pieces of bread, hummus, tomatoes, and 2 fried eggs. At 2, because I was too busy with work. Yum.

Too busy to write in my work journal, didn't write anything.

I tried doing extra meditation twice throughout the day. Because of the lack of sleep, I kept falling asleep.

Fell asleep at 4pm while work was still on. Got up at 7, had a bare-bones dinner, went back to sleep, got up at like 10.30, wrote 3 posts, did pushups and read a bunch, listened to podcasts and watched youtube. Slept at somewhere between 12-1.

Didn't get much time to do anything else unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.