Morning writing, meditation, hectic jobday, work in the evening, no release, helpful coworker, pushups, evening reading, sad dinner [Thu 12]

 It's 11.26 in the PM, I was freaking out a little bit earlier. This could be the last post of the day, maybe there's going to be one more, we'll see. Here's what happened today, super quick.

Got up at 7, didn't think I was up, got real up at 7.30. Meditation for 15 minutes, bathroom, roomcleaning and then wrote two posts in the morning. Phew. I'd be really rushing to catch up the catch up if I hadn't done that. I'm almost at my target postcount right now.

For breakfast I had a pear, lunch was oats with peanut butter, nuts salt berries and sugar.

It was a hackathon day today, so super duper busy. With my project work too, it was tight. Didn't get anytime to write in my personal journal. Was so stressed out, ate a LOT of chocolate, rested a lot. Meditation came to use, but I need to be a lot better in planning if I want to avoid similar stress. Basically trying to do two weeks worth of work in two days is not possible even for the smarties out there, i ain't not smarty lets all admit that.

Work didn't end at all. Freaked out about the hackathon project, kept working until 8. At maybe six had dinner, stew from yesterday with an egg and murahi that I brought from the Nepali store couple of weeks ago. It was quick and sad, and back to work it was. Didn't even leave the hosue the entire day, thinking of going out for five minutes, just around the block later this evening.

At about nine-ish found a coworker from singapore who I begged to help and he agreed, he'll set the standards that I can follow. He has more experience with the difficult work, he knows what he's doing. I can follow the template he'll have set. This won't be a total washout, I'm glad. Things are looking up.

After confirming with him I could depart, did ten pushups. Read a page of a book, the hero with thousand faces book. Not light reading, should spend more time on that. Ate more chocolates.

Roommate PK has gone out to JS's birthday, didn't talk to either of the roommates because of all the work etcetera. I need to get this right.

Forced myself to write, here we are now. Plan forward is to brush and get ready for bed, go on maybe ten-minute walk, come back and sleep. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.