Projects update

The kombucha has been a relative failure, I used way too much sugar in it, then put in banana syrup which was already very sweet, and then added ginger syrup. It's way way too much. If you cut it with water 50-50, it's still a bit too sweet. Massive massive mistake. Considering turning it into booze.

To cut the sweetness of the plum wine, I added kombucha which means it's now sweeter than the sweetest rose. Need to get back into mushroom farming soon, gotta get myself set for the winter.

Kimchi's been lasting myself long, happy about that. Thinking of working on the sprouts soon enough.

My goal for the short- to middle- term is to get myself away from distractions of the internet, focus on things I find interesting explore my hobbies and most importantly go to bed early and get up early. It's comical I know that this is all I talk about, but these are my struggles wish there was something I could do about it. My plan is to get a few of those timed plugs in, so when I'm ready to get up, the lights turn on, the heater's running pretty warm and I have nothing in the world stopping from getting up.

Or maybe it's just going to be a waste of money, I've been doing a lot of thanksgiving shopping this year. As a form of therapy I suppose, not much else to do or talk about.

Need to get back to sprouting moong beans as well, something else on my radar, the moong beans are ready to go. Just need my attention.

Meditation's been going well enough, doing 2 20-minute sessions everyday, need to up that to three, even four. Or maybe not, three seems to be the decent number. The problem is, if I do something in the evening, I will without any doubt reach deep slumber quite easily, so there's only the morning and afternoon for me to complete those.

Thinking of getting persimmon and kiwi the next time I'm at haymarket for winemaking. Should be exciting.

That's all I got for right now. Hadn't done one of these forever, it's nice to organize my thoughts and plans for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.