Writing, reading, wegmans trip, cold awful day, catching up [Sun 22]

 A cold awful day it was, rained at night, don't remember much of it.

Got out of bed at 11 ish, spent oh wayy wayy too much time on youtube. Did three different meditations over the course of the day, so that was good stuff, so proud of it.

Lunch was my pancakes with soy sauce, dinner was the same, with the added new 'tangy' apple variety. Crispy sweet and juicy, it's really good, sweet tango or whatever it's called. Will eat again.

Caught up a bit on writing, great stuff, need to go deeper.

Talked to PN, and N on the phone, a TONNE of others caught up with. Great time for family, friends and meditation.

In the evening went to Wegmans, bought the apple a small pack of tomatoes, and a half-loaf of marathon bread. Almost eight bucks. The tomatoes weren't too numerous, but the price was sky-high. The bread was expensive, but worth it, not that I've had it yet to this point.

In the evening we watched Ocean's 11. I didn't want to, I really really didn't I was hoping I'd get more productive, get some writing done etcetera, but couldn't make myself so that's what it came down to. It's a good movie, the story is pretty usual but I love how 'tight' it is, how the pieces fit together, I'd like to write one of them heist stories.

Speaking of heist stories, they should really do a big hollywood remake with all the big names of the Jeffrey Archer movie not a penny more not a penny less because that's like ocean's 11 but even better methinks.

Listened to no such thing as a fish podcast in the evening, to wegmans and back.

It was a terrible idea, the wegman's trip, I wanted to get some garlic to make toum which is a middle eastern garlic sauce, but they ran out of the regular garlic! And the 'organic' garlic was so expensive. Of course it was all gone, what a terrible choice it was, to go to a grocery store on a Sunday evening, the Sunday of the week with Thanksgiving and black friday! The self-checkouts were short and quick, that's the only reason I didn't spend hours and hours inside the store waiting to get out.

Went to sleep at 12-ish because lazed around for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.