Virgnia's sandwich, scenic walk to Boston, long chats, Primark shopping, Macy's, holiday Amazon shopping, buttery bean-rice [Sat 28]

 Had a nice breakfast of oats and peanut butter, so filling.

Did an hourlong meditation with JD, fulfilling. I need to up the meditation I'm doing every day. For that I should wake up early in the morning.

Wanted to have everyone walk to Boston, nobody wanted to. We reached a compromise, they'd all come halfway with me, we'd get lunch and they'd consider going with me.

Walked to Virginia's, a sandwich shop in Brookline Village. Got a tonne of pressed panini sandwiches. JD and I switched our halves. Mine was better, who knew cheese and artichoke hearts gone along so well on a sandwich. After our little picnic outside the Brookline Town Hall, in front of their bell, I departed for Boston downtown they went to the public library.

On my way to Boston I had a serious chat on text with KS about life, choices, circumstances and how we shape our destiny. How the mistakes we make affect primarily us, and if we are to be responsible for our choices, the owning of decisions need to be squarely on us. The day was amazing, it was a little cloudy and a little sunny, the photos that I took came out so cute.

Stopped by in Boston Public garden to take some pics, then walked all the way to Downtown Crossing. Checked out the drummers, the carolers, the salvation army outside Macy's, everything was so festive. There was a good number of people out and about, it felt good. It was outside, it was safe.

Went in to primark, got myself some really good pair of underpants and long john's. My old Hane's crappy ones will be thrown. Went to Macy's to use their restroom, checked out the wares decided to buy something but it was emblazoned with a large levy's logo, asked JD if it'd be good she said no which made sense. Walked back to Brookline mostly in the dark. It got a little boring because my earbuds ran out of juice.

For dinner we had rice, black-eyed peas and eggs. I added ghee and lemon ko achaar. Ooof so good and soo filling, I dumped two spoonfuls of it. Amazing.

Don't remember if we watched anything at night. JD might have been busy with her work so we might have waffled and done our own thing. I do remember I was obsessed with reddit so that's probably what I was using that evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.