Long phonecall, sunny blue skies, shakshuka and soup, cemetery and reservoir walk, quick-cook grainy colorful dinner, animaniacs [Sun 29]

 Got up pretty early for a change this day, did the meditation with JD. Was just ambling about, watching tv and what not, talked to PA on the phone for more than an hour. I was supposed to make them happy and positive, made them pissed and bummed about everything which is my specialty I have realized, wonder if there's any money to be made bumming people out. Hmm. Something I should look at.

The skies were so blue, the sun so unseasonably warm, the winds so friendly and charming dare I say. Spent some time soaking in everything.

For lunch we had sourbread with Shakshuka on it, avocado on the side, and butternut squash soup. I napped during the day, I think, JD was working because she has a deadline coming soon, I was upto no good.

In the afternoon -- as I check the photos it turns out it was only 2 but it felt like it was six -- we walked over to the nearby cemetery and looked at the stones and markers. The place has been renovated a couple of times in the last several decades and is still falling apart. We discussed whether having a property next to an old cemetery would make it more expensive...no annoying or loud neighbors and nice scenery-- or more expensive because ghosts. I personally wouldn't mind buying a property next to one of those at all, I could make all the noise in my parties and the ghosts wouldn't give a damn. I'm a loud guy 'kay, something I gotta deal with everyday.

We then walked to the reservoir, it's so clean and well-kept. Had the warm afternoon sun, so unseasonably warm for this time of the year. Talked about investments, people etcetera.

Walked back, I had a nap, everyone was working I was trying to kill time. JD was busy so AD and I made dinner. Thought of ordering in from Domino's but decided against it. We had 'mixed grains' that had mostly couscous but tonne of other healthy grains too, with dark-roasted brussels sprouts tossed with oil, parmesan and lime juice. I made garlic-butter with rabe, mushroom and bok cboy. The bokchoy was old and tough, it didn't give so it was a little unexpectedly crunchy when we had it, Stuck in my nose, so annoying. Still, simple dishes, everyone appreciated.

Watched animaniacs at night. First two episodes, they're pretty good, JD needs convincing though.

Went to sleep at 12, half past, something around then. Need to get sleep cycle in order.

This is the last most I'm actually posting for this month, the remaining eight posts are to be backdated for today. It's fine, whatever. Something I've discussed in deal previously. Will get around to improving the timetable eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.