Thanksgiving shopping, chromebook setup linuxcitement, lazy gloomy rainy day, sandwich lunch wegmans pizza dinner [Wed 25]

Got up at 7, a bit of chattin' up with folks, really up at 10.

Set up the laptop, put linux on it, so excited, so busy, didn't think of anything else. Didn't write or anything in the morning. Bottled the kombucha, fridged it, and made sure all the projects were safe and sound. This round's kombucha is far far too sweet, almost thick like a syrup, it's possible the microthingies may be dead, need to save them somehow.

For lunch I had four slices of my nice marathon bread, thick layer of hummus on them. Aloo zeera on top of hummus, well cut small tomatoes, well salted on them. It was healthy, it was tasty, and the layering was good. Yum. If I put more thought into it, it could be a real thing.

After lunch worked a bunch on the laptop, set it up exactly like my current browser, emacs is on, this is my first real working linux lappie, I'm so excited.

Talked to JD about going to Brookline, took it for tomorrow because the weather was crap, I was still tired and not feeling very well. Took a nice hot shower in the evening, went to wegmans did thanksgiving shopping for the potluck tomorrow.

Was still low on energy, didn't want to feel the same forever, so chilled there, ordered a small pizza, margherita it was. So good, the small size is quite small for 7.50 which is more than domino's, but it's also much much better than dominos, it's not a fair comparison. So juice. Spent thirty minutes not doing anything just relaxing.

Walked back, talked to PK and ND, they're going to NYC on the Amtrak tomorrow. Teased them, discussed plans, and here to write.

Did 20 pushups, one round of meditation, 4 page of Campbell's book, every other chore for he day, and wrote a bunch. A lot actually, 8 posts, I'm proud. It's very late and I'm way over time, but I'm goddamn done. It's 12.55 as I write this. Will go to bed now.

Goodnight folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.