The hunt for the apartment

Here's the pro/con list I made while evaluating my options for a place to live in Seattle for some months. In the end, I ended up finding something that was very close to Avanti, but much much cheaper. I'm quite happy. Things are not confirmed yet, I shouldn't get cocky. Just copying and pasting this from my google keep notes. Lazy work at its best. __________________________________________________________________________________________

Conclusion: it's either Al**an or some down-market place in capHill

Al**an
Pros:
Nice luxury apartment
New construction
Has gym, I can work out
5th floor
Nice roof
School people
Closer to Olympic and discovery parks
Has roof + views
Parents would enjoy the apartment
Cons:
Far away from everything fun
Few restaurants around
School people
Grocery stores are far away
Coming back from boys' nights out will be
long
Far away from friends and family
Urban bedroom, not real walls
Parents wouldn't enjoy the neighborhood?

Avanti:
Pros:
Close to friends and family
Close to most grocery stores
Close to where the fun is, easy walk back, restaurants and bars
Privacy
Very slightly cheaper
Decent apartment
Cal Anderson park, volunteer park etc.
Full bedroom, real walls
Parents would enjoy the location
Cons:
Older construction
Not luxury apartment
No gym
2nd floor
Far away from discovery park
No roof + views

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.