...and I already lost the goddamn bluetooth earbud, one of them anyway

Those goddamn bullshit bluetooth earbuds, I hate them so much, the ones inspired by airpods, they're hard to keep track of, they don't fit the ears well, and they fall our never to be found. The good news is I know with high probability that it's in my apartment. The bad news is, I don't know where, one of those earbuds. I'm so freaking annoyed. It's been a week barely and I've been as careful as I can be, as much as with everything else anyway, but it's so freaking tiny and hard to keep track of, makes me hella mad man.

Makes me want to create one of those 'neck bands' to insert the earbuds into so they don't get lost, basically turning those 'modern' tools into old-fashioned bluetooth headsets that have just as much flexibility and are harder to lose.

I'm not mad or disappointed at myself, I did the best I could, and it's extremely likely inside the apartment. Hopefully. Where, who knows. How can one be mindful or those things when they disappear on you so goddamn easily?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.