Medical checkup, Vietlicious lunch, walk to work and back, making new friends, audiobook in one big gulp, leftover dinner, late to bed [Tue 28]

Early in the morning-ish, went to the test lab to get my blood tested. I got good news and bad news, the good news is my weight is constant, the blood sugar is good, and I haven't gotten much fatter. The bad news is the carbohydrates situation is quite terrible and so is trigyceraides, which means I need to eat better and work out better, the two worse things that can happen to one.

Got lunch at Vietlicious on the way back, it was yummy, wrote a review of it here.

Went to office in the afternoon, met a bunch of new and old coworkers, made new friends, didn't get anything good to drink because it was all gone by the time I reached there, and then finally fixed the office ID card situation so I don't have to use both my cards, which was a stupid situation.

Listened to the audiobook on the history of vice, didn't write until late in the evening and then went to bed super duper late because of 'reasons'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.