I wanna start meat prepping

I gotta start meat prepping.

As I wrote a couple of posts ago, I want to start eating more number of meals, but don't have the time to cook three times a day. I'm like so sick and tired of cooking big batches of food and eating the leftovers till all eternity too. Meal prep saves me the time and energy required to make three meals a day, while providing a change and variety in meals within a day and across different days, as most plans have alternate-day dishes. For the pretty reasonable cost of a bunch of lunchboxes, and bulk raw ingredients which I'd buy anyway, I have the privilege to eat 3 home-cooked meals with a variety, by putting in time on Sunday that I have put on a single meal many-a-time. Seems like a fair deal-Should get in on that if I want to start eating properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.