Review of all the crap I bought on TEMU six months later

I was going through the articles I'd posted in June July and saw all of those posts on orders from Temu and my thoughts on them. Here's what I think six months later.

All the crap I bought from Temu was shit, besides the linen nut bag, but that too I'm unclear if I got what I asked for. Basically it was a big waste of money, and fortunately I didn't spend a whole lot of money, but the amount I did spend was enough to make me understand that the site is full of crappy shit nobody should ever buy.

The reason I'd originally bought stuff from there was because I figured Amazon was the same and it'd just be cheaper. Well it wasn't that much cheaper, the delivery took forever, and the quality was real dooodoo third-rate. If it had been an american vendor I'd have complained enough times and got refunded, if not written scathing reviews on Amazon. Can't/won't do that on Temu.

My Temu journey has been complete, and the conclusion of the experiment is that temu is very much not worth it, buy anywhere else but there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.