Turns out I am serviced by most well-resourced Libraries in online books and audiobooks

It'll be a quick one because in no other circumstance have I resisted writing as much as I've been doing for the last several days and yet write I must, something must go down on the paper...the metaphorical one that lies in front of me, for the month is set to end in 30 minutes and I'm lagging behind.

I searched up libraries with the greatest overdrive resources in terms of ebooks and audiobooks to borrow and turns out King County Library and Sno-Isle libraries are two library systems who are on the list of the top-5 most well-resourced organizations. Which wasn't a big surprise, considering I got kcls membership after finding that out, but still it felt good to know that I was being served by the best of the best and if something wasn't available to me, it likely wasn't available to a whole lot of other people either!

So yeah, good times. Guess that explains the 22 books borrowed in my libby app, 11 of them audio books. Whoppe, so much reading will be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.