The bluetooth earbuds were so bad I had to immediately reorder the old-style one because one of the pairs disappeared

The airpod-style earbuds were no good, as I wrote before I lost one of them and the other I'm worried about, it won't hold onto my ears without a winter cap on. It's too risky of a venture to keep it around as my primary listening device, and the other bluetooth thing has stopped working on the left side. So yeah, despite only having ordered this thing three weeks ago, I ordered another pair of bluetooth headsets, one of the 'older' ones that goes across ones neck so it's harder to lose it and easier to charge. It's all bs, I don't understand how the entire effing world is so obsessed with these tiny, easy-to-lose things. I'm not sold, it's annoying ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.