Finally got around to unpacking and arranging the spices!

 After exactly a week since coming back to Seattle, I unpacked my luggage and arranged all the spices and flours I brought from Nepal. That doesn't mean my apartment is fully arranged yet, it's going to take a full  day of cleaning and folding and getting rid of crap things and hanging my clothes where they rightly belong after the guys uhhh packed them away while I was gone for three weeks, but I'm much closer than I was yesterday and let me tell you it feels freaking great!

As in, my kitchen closets feel fancy, I've tagged all the spices, put them all in reasonably nice bottles, put the nametags in all the sides so they're easy to read, and organized them in a logical way so when I need to cook something I know exactly where to look for.

Oh and the Nepali flours too, I'll put them in a whole different post, but they're so freaking well organized and packed, I'm patting myself on the back...they were messy and all over the place, but not anymore.

Give me three to six more hours and my apartment will be spanking fucking clean and I'll finally have some peace of mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.