I should update my resume

I haven't updated my resume in three or four years despite having done a lot in the meantime. Plus the whole innovation consulting thing I feel passionately about. Like my Job has changed significantly in the past three years and my resume should reflect that. Plus the prom­otion too.

It's not necessarily for a new job though, just as a reminder to myself that I've achieved a lot, have quite a bit to show, and that I need to be proud of my work. It won't even take a long time, just a couple of hours on the computer writing and re-writing the same document. Not like I can apply for a new job in my present v is a situation, but even if I could, and the hiring ' market was better than it is for folks like me, having an updated resume is never a bad idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.