Vietlicious Vietnamese Cuisine: A review

I got my annual lab checkup earlier today and got lunch at the Vietlicious Vietnamese restaurant after. The trip was short, but still, impressions.

I fking loved loved loved the tofu banh mih I got there. It cost me 12 dollardoos including taps and tips, which is a bit more than what I have traditionally paid for the viet sandwiches, but it's unclear to me why they should be cheaper than anything else, say a Subway sandwich? So the sandwich was creamy, sour, spicy (after I put a slatering of sriracha sauce) and oh so yummy. Ordering was easy, they had one of those automated ordering and payment kiosks, the server brought it right to my table, and there was cups and water stand for drink. So I liked the service, I liked how low-rent everything was, and the vibe was pretty good. I will definitely go to this place again, and would recommend anybody to go there also.

Nine out of freaking ten, no joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.