Organizing and re-designing my bedroom remains the last step before I become the master of my Seattle domain

I've written about this before, but I'm comfortable with the state of my living room, my plants look healthy, my carpet and sitting arrangement is decent, and there's not too many things I want to change. Even the wall decoration is perfect at this point, there is not a single wall that I feel is underdecorated save for maybe one corner but ohh something or other will come I'm sure.

My kitchen is well-equipped, it's already got enough devices I don't care for, the massive microwave that AKS brought in while I was away may need to go. So I'm happy with how my kitchen looks.

The only part of the apartment I don't feel at home fully is my bedroom. It's floor sleeping, which is fine whatever, it's a japanese mattress but besides a shiva poster that my parents sent, there's not much hanging on the walls, or really anything functional or non-functional that makes me want to show my bedroom to anybody. TO put it differently, it feels too much like an abode of a single bachelor man and that's not the vibe I want to give. I need to get this settled.

So I'm gonna be taking photos, videos, and measurements of the room and sending it to NG and PS so they can use their interior design skills and recommend additions and modifications for furnishing and decoration. I have a budget of maybe six to eight hundred buckaroos to feel more at home, to get my bedroom sorted, and once that is done maybe I'll want to uhhh I don't know, date seriously or be stable or maybe stay in Seattle for longer periods of time than 2-month periods maximum but actually an average of 3 weeks like I'm doing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.