I shouldn't be missing you...

 I shouldn't be
missing you
but I do,
knowing that
it's not the same
for you too,
it's not a
good idea, I know,
and there is nothing
for us to do
but what can I say,
I can't help it,
despite myself,
I can't let go
of the thought of you
and so much more too.
It wasn't too long,
that we met up for,
why is it then, this stabbing hurt,
I would rather
just go about my day
but I count, it's those few
memories of us, together
that torture me with bother
and I tell myself you must hate me
but maybe not,
definitely worth a telephony
No, I insist, but my heart won't let it go
and get again in the quicksand of torture of a broken heart I go,
oh no no no no no,
Thankfully,
You can't hear or read me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.