My awesome Uniqlo fluffy jackets have unfluffed

 I have two Uniqlo fluffy fleece jackets that are my absolute favourites  --a blue one and a orangish brown one that my grandmother has the exact version of. They're both my favourites because of comfort, perfect fit& making me look fly.

Now though their active service appears to be coming to an end. The backs of both jackets have been majorly unfluffed to an extent that they look kinda gross. It's fine to wear in the house or amongst friends but maybe not as good of an idea to wear it to work or among strangers. They look bad.

It seems you aren't supposed to machine dry them because the synthetic thread kinda goes soft in very hot and airy temps, and the recommendation is to air dry them. If I'd known that I'd have legit done it because I love them so. Still, kinda sees that only the back side is tucked up and not the front . I did put the entire jacket in the machine, no?

I've been eyeing newer colors of the jacket at the Uniqlo downtown. Will need to buy more of my faves soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.