This has been a shockingly sunny and bring winter: part deux

There has not been a single day that I can think of since I returned to Seattle ten days ago, that we have gone without seeing the sun, or even it being sunny most of the day. The winters in this town are famously dark and cold, and it's a bit crispy cold yeah but shockingly bright and sunny and amazing up to this point. If the entirety of the winter were to be like this I doubt if anybody would ever leave Seattle because it's that good.

What a pleasant and totally unexpected gift from the gods, like it's hard to go this long a stretch even in the summer, and we have been given this long stretch of incredible winter. All we can do is be thankful and pray for this to last as long as it can possibly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.