On cleaning 'my fucking apartment

As I've written in earlier posts my apartment is quite a mess, and not because of me for a change. There's so much dog hair like you wouldn't be live, and so much mud stains and the rest, it's wild. It's so bad that I'm separating this into two posts, the next post is going to be about me cleaning the rug.

I Groomed my apartment yesterday, and just from the living room I cleaned maybe three pounds of dog hair and two pounds of soil. And I'm not exaggerating, it was literally sand and mud and leaves.

It's been quite an exhausting experience, a learnable moment if there ever was one. People have different standards of hygiene, and mine is higher than other people's, which means a thing's-I need to tell guys to clean my place when( if) they are in my apartment, and I needn't worry about my place before inviting people for lunch or dinner because it's okay, people have varying standards Also, not living with the 'clean as you go' principle is the way to madness.

And then there's the matter of the stuff the guys have left abandoned in my apartment. They're going to be auctioned off if nobody picks them up. I'm kinda done

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.