Eggs, potatoes and millet pancake for lunch, early afternoon walk to volunteer-interlaken parks, so much audio-booking, WC hang and Bombay burger dinner, early to bed without writing because super tired [Wed 29]

For brunch I had eggs,potatoes and millet pancakes. I've gotten really good at making millet and buckwheat pancakes without adding a lot of extra crud, happy about that.

Headed out early in the afternoon to go to Voluneteer and Interlaken parts, heard a tonne of audiobooks, basically 1.5 audiobooks finished, both of them have been reviewed here previously, felt quite accomplished.

Read more audiobooks after coming back. Like this is a bumper crop of productivity for me right now. If only I can force myself to read and write more, and not make this such a a big deal and treat it all like podcasts instead of a phd degree, I'm going to be so productive and well-rested too!

In the evening went to hang out with WC at Bombay Burger, classic paneer tikka burger and fries, talks of fermentation and wc's shop and personal matters.

Came back, tried to force myself to write, but I really really couldn't I was so shockingly tired for some strange reason, probably the cold that I had to sleep. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.