I need to not waste my work time anymore

I waste a lot of my work hours in the computer, watching youtube and other random websites including the orange website even when I'm not working actively. I need to stop doing that and use that time more productively for my personal usage. Because either way I'm wasting my own time, and if I can waste it in ways that can take off the boring work from my personal time, then there's more stuff for me to do when I'm off of work. Which means I need to reduce the youtube-watching, reduce the news-reading and forum reading.

What else would I do? Read! Write! Clean my place! Get out of my goddamn ass and maybe even walk around a bit, cook something, make a drink for myself and act like a proper adult human being who is fully functional and not a child who wants to get away from their class time and will waste their school hours because it feels so good. I need to control the horse of my desires, specifically during low-stress work time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.