Xfinity sent me a new router, I was super sus about my current offer changing 'but now it's installed

When I was still in Nepal, two days ago, Xfinity sent me an email offering 'a new router. Suspicious as I am of that company, I completely ignored it. But when I got back, the memories of terrible Teams calls with my team at work came flooding back. But had to deal this with caution-a call to xfinity support made it clear there would be no additional costs and my contract would remain the same. So I pulled the trigger and ordered it yesterday. It came in today, and 30 minties, which included a 20-minute call with a very friendly and chatty Pinay customer support, it's working now. The internet feels faster, the machine looks so modern and everything is well.. Well... I still need to return the old router but that's just a matter of a 20-minute walk to the Xfinity store in SLU.

For once, somehow, things are working 'well. I'm mighty suspicious, oh yea I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.