The new sattu recipe that's worked wonders for me

I bought couple of kilos of sattu for me and have been making the drink for breakfast or dinner every so often when I don't feel like eating much else.

My recipe has been to use two full spoonfulls of sattu, one spoonful of protein whey powder, half a teaspoon of black salt and some kombucha, plus lots and lots of cold water. That gives me this refreshing drink in the morning and the energy of cooked cereals to help me push through the day without having to cook or worry about doing the dishes. Plus high in fats and vitamins too due to the mixed nut flour in it.

So it's done wonder for me, with that, yogurt and some fruits I bet I could create a nutritionally complete diet. A lazy loser's mealplan. Like the techbros did in the mid 2010's with soylent, remember that oh what a miserable time in popular consciousness that was!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.