It's not jet lag, but my new sleep cycle is weird

I went on my regular Seattle walk earlier today and it was one of the strangest walking 'experiences I've had. For I was walking ', that much was certain, but everything was confusing, as I was clearly not fully awake and every intersection needed super duper extra attention because I wouldn't want to sleepwalk into an incoming cat. There was a fog of sorts covering my brain, and it was quite hard for me to make sense of my surroundings if I didn't focus super hard on it. I came home at 6. 30 ish, put on Peep show on Tv, and napped for five hours like.

It's not the first time either. Last night I went to bed at 8, got up at 12, was up until 3, and then back asleep for three hours.

I have found myself in this strange biphasic sheep pan that surely my titling is not to blame fully for anymore, and it's been... interesting '. Haven't faced too many negative consequences yet. But surely this is not conducive for a normal and healthy lifestyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.