I don't need a Project 240 actually, just a Project 120, with April's journal posts honestly done

I wrote a week or so ago how I might spend the thanksgiving break completing my Project 240 posts, well...that didn't happen and it'll be a good week if I get the regular everyday posts out by the end of the vacation.

No but the other discovery I made after running some numbers has been this. My daily writing output has increased considerably in the last few months, so it appears I won't need to do 240 extra posts to get to my 'regular year' count of 1300+ posts. In fact if I do a bit more than 120 posts I can be easily there.

And that's because my monthly output increased from 120 posts/month to 150 posts/month and now 180 posts/month, which I hope to keep going until December.

So that means if I get the April journal posts out, which honestly, should be this week Inshallah, then there's 120 posts left, out of which 40 have already been titled, 20 are going to be lazy lists and 20 are going to be poems. That leaves us with only 40 more posts and that seems like something I'd be able to pull out of a hat in the course of a couple of days, no? Only thing is those 'couple of days' will be in Virginia where the motivation and the circumstances to write are a lot less...structured than my life in Seattle, but even then, if I can just push through, with those 30 posts first, then the 120 remaining won't be terribly hard.

I've done more, in shorter time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.