Kodo pancakes, potatoes and egg for breakfast, volunteer park walk, reading whole lotta books, back on the kefir train, yummy noodles for dinner but I'm out of control sleepy, no writing because sleepy [Mon 27]

In the morning I reheated potatoes and fried eggs again. Made kodo pancakes, the first one went very poorly, far too thick and hard to cook, the second and third ones were too wet and light and took long to dry out as well. With kodo you have to press the pancake really hard against the pan so it doesn't stick to the dish anymore.

Read a bunch during the day, went to Volunteer park for a chill walk, read more books after coming back. Got my kefir brews going again in the afternoon, two large jars, I'll have a lot to drink before leaving for the east coast.

Made yummy shin ramyun with tofu, mushroom, tomatoes and peanut butter, but I was so so crazy sleepy by this point, unreasonably sleepy that it's hard to understand what happened that it was hard to keep my eyes open. Fell asleep before 10, and no writing happened because my body wouldn't hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.