Travel plans confirmed and permissioned

Quick update on travel plans. I'd been assuming I'd have to lie and undermine my situation at work to go on the trip to the East, but turns out the monthlong trip I'd been planning and had bought tickets for had already been sanctioned at worked. So no need to sneak around and lie and pretend I was in a whole different time zone than I actually was at, which is good. But the fun of rebellion is reduced a bit, suppose I could live with that.

I'm most definitely not looking forward to the coldest month of the year in one of the colder parts of the country, it'll be so fucking miserable and dreary and brown and white outside, with little to do and nowhere to go to, my walks will be reduced significantly if any of it will remain at all. The hope is the audiobooks remain and I keep reading and listening and writing, at least on my kindle if not here, necessarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.