On target to be the most productive month blogwise

In a few short days, I'll have written more in one month (this month, that is) than I did in any year before my latest writing streak started in 2019. Pretty, pretty wild if you ask me.

The most productive year before 2019 in the number of posts per year was 2010 when 180 articles were posted on this blog. And I'm on track to post 180+ articles for the month of November, and also December because otherwise my goals won't be complete. So now I'm writing more in a month than I was writing in a year, if only the number of individual posts were to be considered. If you want to also consider the length of the posts, the quality of the content, and the inspiration etc, the diversity of the material and the readability, things will be different probably, but that's not the point, the point is that numerically I'll have reached a wild wild point from which I can only look down.

Once I reach my targeted number of posts for this year, and the 180+ posts for December, I'm wondering what the next year will look like, will I go back to the 120 posts per month like I was at until last year, 150 ish posts a month like I was at until last month, or the 180 posts I'm at for the last three months of the year. Interesting possibilities, I'm curious about the outcomes myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.