I go insane brooming the house, spending 3 hours doing carpet wash to make things worse, burger-potato-veggie sandwich lunch, savory kimchi oats dinner, early to bed tired [Fri 17]

Since I didn't have much happening at work besides the meeting with manager, spent the day basically watching Youtube. After work broomed and hand-brushed the living room and was left with 316s of doggie hair and 2 lbs of dirt. Then I spent the next three hours stupidly trying to undo a stain I had created to clean the carpet before leaving. It was hard work, I got friction and chemical burns and the carpet ended up much dirtier than I started. Had Indian burger bun, potato patty, veggies and cheese in sandwich for lunch and savory oats with kimchi, chili flakes, butter for dinner.

Was so tired with everything went to sleep pretty early in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.