Rest day, terrible tummy, desserts for meals, medicine makes things better, sleeping all day long, recovery by day-end, got my annual checkup scheduled [Fri 24]

I'll cut it short, I had a terrible tummy ache for a large part of this day due to what I suspect was my undercooked potatoes in the pie the night before. I suffered a lot until remembering that I had smithycone in the medicine cupboard, and then felt so much better. But the rest of the day was spent sleeping and relaxing and recovering.

Had my apple crumble and chocolates from TJ's for meals because anything else would have hurt like a pokey stick inside my intestines.

So much sleep, I guess all the complaints about not getting enough snooze got heard and I 'caught' up with all of it.

Setup my annual health checkup for Monday morning, and checked my past reports and man from 2021 to 2022 the numbers only got worse and I'm a bit fearful they're gonna get even worse from now on, but then it's not a certainty, I did eat quite healthily in Kathmandu, I've been walking a lot and mixing things up so it's possible my cholesterol and other bad chemicals aren't as bad as I fear, fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.