Buckwhweat pancake, potatoes and egg for lunch, sound sleep, volunteer park walk, so much reading, reasonable amount of writing, oats with kimchi for dinner [Sun 26]

Made buckwheat pancake, fried egg and sauteed leftover potatoes for brunch, so freaking good, unexpected! I will eat a lot more of buckwheat and millet pancakes!

I had long sound sleep and didn't feel anxious so I just stared around, had ideas for poems that I wrote down, and just stared and luxuriated in free time. Relaxing. Reset my body's tired clock. This was as good of a vacation day as it gets, a really memorable one.

Went to Volunteer park for a walk, and read a bunch throughout the day. Wrote like a dozen or so posts, and was finally caught up, felt relaxed because of that too!

Had kimchi and oats and butter and soysauce for dinner with til ko chhop and chilly crisps and man it was such a great idea. This was a very relaxing and peaceful time.

I will remember this day as a remarkably peaceful one, the ideal dream is to live every day like this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.