Unh my apartment smells like dog fact, there's doggie hair everywhere and half my plants are dead or dying

Yeah, literally, the title. Also my carpet, originally white, is now brown, there are suspicious reddish splats on my floor, and oh my plants died due to frost damage it turns out. My closet has been reorganized with my clothes inside cardboard boxes and none of the fucking shit that I left is my bedroom is anywhere I left. Plus, my bed is covered in dog 'hair, and everything else is too. My place feels like somebody else's.

This is the right time to declare that this ends now-this sort of BS behavior is not acceptable and if my single dude friends ever want to crash at my place again, I'll start setting clear expectations. But honestly, that's unlikely to happen from now on anyways.

Yeah I'm maad, why do you ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.