Massive vitamin shopping and the realization that maybe all lavender extracts are the same?

Here's the thing, the lavender extract that I'm taking daily is hella expensive, anything that can be done to reduce the cost of a buck a day for the tablets would be a welcome change, specially since insurance doesn't cover it.

Also I ordered a 30 pack for $11 dollars, a 4 pack for 44, which is a big 40% discount on what I had previously paid, and immediately cancelled because I ordered the much cheaper deal from the other site. Because if that works...Silexan is toast...

I spent 65 bucks just on the vitamin shopping, and 12 of it was on the lavender pills, which if they work will be kickass and I could take two or three a day for not a big financial hit. It's mostly the...that effect..it seems, but if it works, it works, you know?

Finally, the vitamin shop store that I spent sixty plus bucks on won't let me reset my password and won't let me login, it is a bit weird, but I'm hoping that's because they're going through pains caused by high traffic of black friday sales and it'll be all fine in six months because that's when I've ordered the refills for, I won't necessarily want them so soon, soo...

But if it all works out, sixty bucks for like several pounds of vitamins is a hella good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.