Thanksgiving week perfect time for 240 posts?

I'll have like 4/5 days off for Thanksgiving, since thu/fri are off, plus the two days of weekend and Wednesday might as well be off. So I'm thinking...if I might be able to get project 240 done during that time...Obviously not the entirety of it, or I'll kill myself with the stress and pressure of it, but even if I get like 180 posts done, at an average of like 40 posts a day, it'll be quite an achievement, because I can do the rest in December, or later when I have more time?

I already have written down the topics for fifty posts like, and 40 posts are going to be poems, I just have to think through the topics for 100 posts for the time being, and spread over five days it doesn't seem to be as intimidating anymore? Of course the journal posts for April still remain, but once those two pieces of writing are done, 2023 will have been an accomplished year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.