Flights confirmed, sandwiches for lunch and dinner, spent the entire day cleaning the apartment and arranging the spice and flour cabinets, the kitchen is now kingly! [Tue 21]

Confirmed my travel plans and my flight to Virginia. I'll be on sketchy grounds here as I'll be taking slightly more weeks away from work than originally planned, but uhhh whatever, we'll see how it goes.

Had sandwiches for lunch and dinner, lazy times.

Spent the entirety of the day cleaning up the apartment, specifically the kitchen, and arranging the spice and flour cabinets. I had brought with me 2 kg sattu, 2kg millet flour, 2kg buckwheat flour and a tonne of other spices, which meant I'd have to clear up a bunch of empty containers and spaces in my kitchen cupboards to put those things. And I did! My cereal and flour cupboard looks hella impressive, and much of my spice cabinet is well-labelled and better organized!

Really, my kitchen is a pleasure to cook in now, thanks to this day.

Oh also put like a bunch of my Nepal-brought spices in the freezer because the mill guy told me to, and what's the loss I thought, might as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.