I had a near-fucking-death experience on a fucking bike share

I have been traveling around on bikes hares app bikes quite a bit lately, so you'll see an abundance of posts on the matter, be prepared for a barrage of complaints and incredulous posts. I have four planned( and titled out) so this will have been like the third in the series.

The other day after spending an incredible day I was coming home on an in driver bike in the evening. And guys there were multiple occasions then when I was confident I wouldn't make it. I foresaw my impending 'demise, had vivid visions of how/wool meet my very untimely gruesome end. My toes were curled throughout, my fingers white as I clutched the side bars so tight. The rider swerved and carved, snaked in between buses and trucks, sped up suddenly and braked without warning. It was as exhilarating as any roller coaster ride I've ever been on, and this was by far the most dangerous moto-ride. A jog-ride this certainly was not.

And all this time I was deciding 'if/should tip the rider or not. If I did, it would send him the wrong message. If/didn't he might be encouraged to do similarly dangerous stunts in the future, he was trying to cover up for a ride in the busy hours that he had underbid on after all.

In the end I tipped him 50% of the agreed amount, for getting me home quick. Ah well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.