I signed up and paid for the classes!

For the past two weeks I've been talking and writing about joining classes in Seattle and settling in Seattle, taking writing classes and all that, but now I have done it! I have enrolled in a class called 'drawing from observation' which takes place a couple of blocks from my apartment, goes for 2.5 hours weekly for 10 weeks, and sounds awesome! It cost me $260 which is one the pricier side as such things go but if I end up learning how to draw from observation for real as the class promises to teach me then it will be paid many times over in terms of satisfaction and happiness. 

The other class I signed up for is a fiction writing course that is offered online, and it was like 150 bucks too, but it starts in February and lasts for four sessions. Probably no long-lasting friendships that will be resulting from that course hahah, but if nothing else that course can be an impetus for me to focus more on working towards my novels and short stories and what not. Anything beyond the highly journal-istic nature my writing has stuck at currently.

Maybe this is the momentum I needed, and perhaps the Universe will be okay with me taking pottery classes for the upcoming quarter at this rate! I certainly hope so, keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.